- Take time to create videos. Creating videos can be a great way to gain more eyes for your business, only if they are in line with your business goals. The videos don’t have to be long, but make sure they are focused on one topic at a time; you don’t want to confuse your audience. Save time and film more than one video at a time.
- Take 30 minutes to 1 hour a day to engage in online conversations with social media contacts. Make sure when commenting that you are providing quality and useful information on topic. The point is to add value and to showcase your knowledge. NOTE: Don’t try and steal the post if it is not on your page.
- Repurpose your marketing copy. You took the time to prepare it let it work for you. When updating, editing or chopping up your copy it should still reflect attraction-based marketing principals.
- Design blog posts that are informative, timely, educational, engaging, fun, thought provoking, interesting and memorable. Each post should have a combination of these elements. Take time every day to create blog content for your site or as a guest blogger. Prepare more than one post during your writing time. Decide how often you are going to post, stick to it and be consistent.
- Be a life-long learner. Make time to educate yourself by reading books, online articles, blog posts, and watching videos related to your field. While you are learning online if you have information of value to add leave a comment. Attending seminars, workshops and training classes can also be a great source of information to add to your arsenal and is a great place to network with other professionals.
- Take about 20 minutes a day to learn about new systems and programs that can assist in automating and increase your productivity in completing tasks. There are many free and low cost time saving programs online that once implemented properly can be a time saver.
Remember, time is your most precious commodity; take some of it to enjoy yourself. Smile, laugh, and be happy. Times are going to be hard during this journey and you are going to need that free time to look forward to. A Staycation, home on the sofa with a good book, or just catching up on housework and sleep, you are going to need that you time. So try and automate and delegate, to an Administrative Assistant if and when possible. Don’t worry this seems like a lot, but you can do it!
~ Here’s to growing through the pain.
Don’t forget to comment, like and share this great content and help others.
Do you have questions? Contact us for answers. Do you have sound business advice? Can you help someone by sharing your knowledge comment on the article or send it to us for the opportunity to be a featured Contributor.
Pharice Brown & Associates, LLC focuses on consulting aimed at increasing efficiency, creation of value and determination of strategy in both the public and private sectors. We manage corporate issues including marketing, business growth performance and administrative management.
Our mission is to become a leader in small and medium size business consulting by providing our clients with business services that help them become more successful industry leaders.
We are socially active:
Friend us on Facebook
Tweet with us on Twitter
Link with us on LinkedIn